The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Invisalign for Your Smile Makeover:
- Removable aligners straighten your teeth
- Invisible (nobody will know you are wearing them!)
- Customized to fit and move your teeth with no discomfort
- Easy to maintain brushing and flossing
- Freedom to eat and drink whatever you want
- Smooth alignment will not scrap or cut your lips and cheek
- Non-damaging to teeth and enamel
- Timesaving system requires fewer office visits
- Price is only little more than braces
- Modern and effective way to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile at any age!
Dr. Erdell has treated patients with Invisalign since 2001!
What does Invisalign® treatment involve?
First, Dr. Erdell needs to devise an initial treatment plan before creating the special aligning trays. Impressions, photographs and x-rays images are taken of the entire jaw. These images allow the dentist to move specific teeth on the screen, view the jaw from different angles, and also foresee what the face might look like in years to come.
Once planning is complete, a unique set of aligners is made. The total amount of aligners required varies with each individual case, but 20-29 sets per arch is typical.
What are some considerations when wearing Invisalign® trays?
Life with Invisalign® aligning trays may take several weeks to get used to. The trays should be worn constantly, except when eating and drinking. It is important to remove the trays when consuming food or drink because food can become trapped between the tray and the teeth, causing tooth decay.
Usually, new trays are necessary every two weeks, and progress between appointments can be seen with the naked eye. There is no doubt that Invisalign® aligning trays have revolutionized orthodontics. Invisalign® is renowned for being both comfortable and effective.
If you have questions about Invisalign®, please contact our office.