Invisalign: Subtly Straighten Your Teeth with Clear Braces
Call Our Team To Ask About the Cost of Invisalign
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Invisalign for Your Smile Makeover:
• Removable aligners straighten your teeth – A new aligner is used every two weeks with occasional checkups at our Walnut Creek office.
• Invisible (nobody will know you are wearing them!) – Invisalign® is a popular option for adults who want to correct their teeth without a metallic smile.
• Customized to fit and move your teeth with no discomfort – The series of aligners are designed to advance treatment every two weeks.
• Easy to maintain brushing and flossing – Simply remove aligners for cleaning ease.
• Freedom to eat and drink whatever you want – Remove aligners before eating (place aligners safely to the side to avoid misplacement)
• Smooth alignment will not scrape or cut your lips and cheek – Invisalign® uses BPA free plastic in the aligners.
• Non-damage to teeth and enamel – No metal, no wires, no cement!
• Timesaving system requires fewer office visits – The treatment plan is designed at the initial visit. Dr. Erdell will create the series of aligners and only occasional visits are required to track progress.
• Price is only little more than braces
• Modern and effective way to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile at any age!
A Preferred provider Dr. Erdell has treated patients with Invisalign® since 2001!
What does Invisalign® treatment involve?
First, Dr. Erdell devises the initial treatment plan. Impressions, photographs and x-ray images are taken of the entire jaw and mouth area. These images allow the dentist to move specific teeth on the screen, view the jaw from different angles, and also foresee what the face might look like in years to come. With this information, Dr. Erdell designs custom aligners to gradually shift patient’s teeth into the desired position. The total amount of aligners required varies with each individual case, but 20-29 sets per arch are typical.
Considerations for Walnut Creek Invisalign® Patients
Life with Invisalign® aligning trays may take several weeks to get used to. The trays should be worn constantly, except when eating and drinking. It is important to remove the trays when consuming food or drink because food can become trapped between the tray and teeth, causing tooth decay or potential damage to the aligners themselves.
In most Invisalign® cases, new trays are necessary every two weeks. Progress is clearly visible by the naked eye between visits. There is no doubt that Invisalign® aligning trays have revolutionized orthodontics. Walnut Creek Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Erdell is renowned for treating guests comfortably and effectively.
Located in Walnut Creek, we are honored to serve patients from the surrounding area including Concord, Clayton, Lafayette, Pleasant Hill, Alamo and more. If you have questions about Invisalign®, please contact our office for a complimentary consultation call today.
It’s time to makeover your smile with the aesthetic look and gentle treatment of Invisalign® in Walnut Creek.